Zooter !

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Saurav at his best !

Saurav Ganguly at his best !
Saurav Ganguly at his best !,
originally uploaded by samdequest.
contd . . . Fed Up ? Saurav please . . .


Mails were flowing then about Ganguly's performance, I have included the good ones here.

Best Seller by Ganguly: Back to the Pavillion in 2 minutes

- Shoiab Akhtar admits Ganguly is faster and quicker than him. "I haven't seen any one get out so fast. Man, I envy his speed. I am quick but he is quickest.", he says. "I think I should now cut my run up short when I bowl to him. Or else, he might be gone when I am half way thru my run up."

- Narain Karthikeyan to get some tips on Speed from Ganguly. His sponsors have asked him to talk to the Prince of Kolkotta. They are also planning to endorse Ganguly.

- Dinesh Karthick confesses that his skills in getting ready and padded have improved a lot. As soon as Ganguly goes to bat, I know there is very little time in getting ready. "I must have broken world records a few times in this series" , says the Indian dimunitive wicketkeeper.

- Q: Any Guesses which is Ganguly's favorite movie?
A:Gone in 60 seconds.

- Railways keen on Ganguly: Atleast we'll be having someone who comes (back) before time. This will help them improve the image with the Indian public.

- Q: Which was the hottest place in B'lore Chinnaswami Stadium for the past few days?
A: The seat Ganguly was sitting in while in the Pavillion.

- Ganguly to donate all his bats to charity. "I don't require a bat nowadays", said the Indian southpaw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
what is the next number in the series?

21, 12, 12, 1, 2, ...

Scroll down for answer

.

.

Come on ..

.

.

Only Ganguly knows it. Because these are his scores in the Test series

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Maggi Noodles Recipe:

Step 1: boil one cup of water
Step 2: as soon as ganguly goes for batting, put the noodles in the boiled water and put the tastemaker.
Step 3: stir till ganguly is onfield.
Step 4: As soon as ganguly is back in pavilion, your noodles r ready to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home