Zooter !

Monday, June 06, 2005

World Environment Day (WED)

World Environment Day
WED,
originally uploaded by samdequest.
World Environment day, great to hear that we have a day like this, well when we have special days for many nonsense activities, we should be happy that there is a day that reminds us about our surroundings and the need to preserve the nature. Now does observing a day like this makes some impact? Definitely yes.

It came as a treat, when I heard the news that our Central Government has decided to ban depiction of smoking in films. I am proud to say that our Motherland India is the first country in the world to do this; well as a non-smoker I love this decision. Though already rules are there to prevent smoking in public places, no one is following them.

" I think it is a good move to ban smoking scenes. Because as actors, we do have a social responsibility and I already feel bad about the damage I've caused by smoking in my earlier films," says Suryia one of my favorite actor.

It’s a sad fact to see teenage gals smoking, in my opinion, comparing males, gals are supposed to highly risk the to be born kids with a high cancer rate. They should realize that spoiling an innocent child is no way their right though they bear their offspring.

Well this is going on and around smoking, let us track back to the subject. Everyone one of us need a Cleaner place to live in, so why not we make our living places greener and cleaner, in turn we help the city in which we live greener and in turn the whole world.

Let us Save the Trees & the Earth for the coming generations !

PS :
As a first step we cleaned up our living room yesterday, which was on due for many days, hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home